Caroline LaCoille, EA
Caroline was promoted to senior accountant in November 2018, assisting with audits, reviews and compilations. Caroline has over twelve years of financial and bookkeeping experience. Prior to joining OSRS, she was the business manager for a large plumbing contractor, where she managed all areas of finance and payroll. Additionally, she is a certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor with experience in both desktop and online versions. She has helped many small businesses gain a better understanding of their bookkeeping with training on various Quickbooks products.
- Accounting & Auditing
- Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisors
- Enrolled Agent
- Bookkeeping services
- Quickbooks training and installations
- Payroll Reporting
- Individual and corporate taxes
Enrolled agents have earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service by either passing a three-part comprehensive IRS test covering individual and business tax returns, or through experience as a former IRS employee. Enrolled agent status is the highest credential the IRS awards. Individuals who obtain this elite status must adhere to ethical standards and complete 72 hours of continuing education courses every three years.
Enrolled agents, like attorneys and certified public accountants (CPAs), have unlimited practice rights. This means they are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can represent clients before.
- Vermont Society of CPA’s
- American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers
- Certified Quickbook ProAdvisor, Desktop
- Certified Quickbook ProAdvisor, Online
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting, College of St. Joseph, graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Associates in Business Administration, Champlain College, graduated Summa Cum Laude
Community & Philanthropy
Boy Scouts of America
Otter Valley Booster Club