Gwen E. Flewelling, CPA
Gwen E. Flewelling, CPA, joined the firm in 2005 and became a partner in 2015. She has extensive experience in business and individual tax planning and preparation, small business accounting and consulting, but over the years has focused her expertise in the areas of non-profit and compliance audit services. Currently Gwen also serves as the manager of the Firm’s Accounting and Auditing Department.
- Accounting & Auditing
- Tax Planning & Preparation Services
- Assurance services
- Compliance for non-profit, and other organizations
BS in Business Administration, 2003, Castleton University, Castleton, VT
Community & Philanthropy
Along with other members of the Firm, Mrs. Flewelling donates her time to the community.
- Vermont Society of CPAs Board of Directors
- Vice President of the Rutland Young Professionals
- Treasurer of the Rutland County Parent Child Center
- Board Member of the Rutland City Rotary
- Board Member Heritage Family Credit Union
- Member Heritage Family Credit Union Allen Street Advisory Council
Mrs. Flewelling was also named a 2015 Vermont Business Magazine Rising Star for her commitment to business growth, professional excellence, and involvement in her community.