James B. Reynolds, CPA
James B. Reynolds, CPA, became a partner in 1991 and managing partner in 2015. He serves as the manager of the Firm’s Accounting and Auditing Department and specializes in the area of Estate and Retirement Planning.
- Accounting & Auditing
- Tax Planning & Preparation Services
- Partner in charge of the firm’s Accounting and Auditing Department
- Financial Planner, specializes in the areas of Estate and Retirement Planning
- Certified Public Accountant, VT 1985
- Member of the Vermont Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
BS Accounting, Castleton University, Castleton, VT
Community & Philanthropy
Jim served on the board of the Vermont Society of Certified Public Accountants from 2011, wa sa member of the Accounting & Auditing Committee, and completed his year as the Vermont Society Board Chair on May 31, 2016. As board chair, he also served as a member of Council for the AICPA. Additional community and professional past service included being a member of the Adjunct faculty at the College of St. Joseph in Rutland, VT, President of the West Rutland Library, President of the West Rutland Development Corporation, chairman of the Rutland Economic Development Corporation, Treasurer of the Neshobe Golf Club, and chair of the REDC finance committee.