Karen A. Bartlett, CPA
Karen A. Bartlett, CPA, began employment with O’Brien Shortle Reynolds & Sabotka as a staff accountant in 2008 while still working on her associates degree from Community College of Vermont. After graduation, she transferred to College of St. Joseph to pursue her bachelor’s degree in accounting while continuing to gain valuable work experience within the Firm. She has extensive experience in nonprofit auditing, with a strong emphasis in higher education.
- Accounting & Auditing
- Tax Planning & Preparation Services
- Nonprofit auditing, with a strong emphasis in higher education.
- BS Accounting, 2012, College of Saint Joseph, Rutland, VT
- AS Accounting, 2009, Community College of Vermont
Community & Philanthropy
Karen volunteers her time in Rutland at the following organizations,
- Member of the Rutland Young Professionals, serves on the Events and Finance committee
- Treasurer of the Rutland Community Cupboard
- Member Finance Committee People of Praise Church
- Board Member of Neighborworks of Western Vermont