The National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) has been educating and credentialing CPAs and other financial advisors to support business owners in understanding the value of their business for over 25 years.
Tom was a member of the NACVA credentialed Certified Valuation Analysts (CVA) until December 2019. Tom has prepared business valuations and advised clients for a variety of situations including:
- Estate and Gift tax filings
- Business Success Planning to family members or other business partners
- Determining a buy-in-price for adding New Partners
- Developing an Exit or Retirement Strategy
- Determining the value of a business interest for inclusion in a Buy-Sell agreement
- Litigation support in Shareholder dispute and Divorce proceedings
- Buying or Selling a business or business interest
Tom’s experience has been with a wide range of industries including retail, construction, service, and manufacturing
His underlying goal is to deliver a professional and well-reasoned work product whether it is a valuation report or advice, on a timely basis.